The Collinsville Memorial Library Center offers free computer classes every month.
The month of January 2015 includes:
- Tech Q&A- Wednesdays, Jan. 7, 14, 21, & 28 at 1:30 p.m.
- Computer Basics 1- Wednesday, January 7 at 5 p.m.
- Computer Basics 2- Thursday, January 8 at 5 p.m.
- Microsoft Word Basics- Saturday, January 10 at 3 p.m.
- Internet Basics- Tuesday, January 13 at 5 p.m.
- Email Basics- Wednesday, January 14 at 5 p.m.
- Tablets & Mobile Apps- Friday, January 16 at 3 p.m.
- Google Drive and Docs- Tuesday, January 20 at 5 p.m.
- Windows 8 Basics- Saturday, January 24 at 3 p.m.
- Microsoft Excel Basics- Monday, January 26 at 5 PM p.m.One-on-one ebook/ereader appointments (1 hour) available by request
Each class lasts approximately 1-1/2 hours. Class descriptions, as well as other upcoming events, are available on the library’s online calendar located at www.collinsvillelibrary.org.
Classes are free, but registration is required. Please sign up by calling the library at 618-344-1112 or visiting the library.
The Collinsville Memorial Library Center is located at 408 West Main Street and is a member of the Mississippi Valley Library District.